Due to the fantastic success of our Local Information System Workshops over the last couple of years we have decided next year to run our first ever Free User Conferences for all UK customers of InstantAtlas. The InstantAtlas User Conferences (IAUC) will offer a mix of presentation and open discussion style sessions to help delegates get the most from InstantAtlas and learn from best practice.
You will be able to hear from established users about some great examples of data presentation applications using InstantAtlas products coupled with lessons they have learned and their future challenges. GeoWise staff will also be discussing the latest release of InstantAtlas and the future direction of InstantAtlas technology.
We think both conferences will provide a stimulating environment for existing customers and those interested in learning new skills. Each conference will help you to share your InstantAtlas ideas and help guide the future development of IA application and either conference would be an ideal opportunity to hear and discuss practical examples of cutting-edge solutions.
They will help you:
- View examples of InstantAtlas reports through to high-end LIS good practice and innovation.
- Explore how others are seeking to ‘mainstream’ their data presentations and reporting.
- Review issues around data and its application to key policy & practice areas like JSNA, Place-based Budgeting, Economic Assessments, Citizen and Community Empowerment.
- Meet with others in your position and share your common challenges and potential solutions.
- Hear the latest update from InstantAtlas staff on making best use of InstantAtlas technologies.
- Find out about our future plans for InstantAtlas products and solutions.
- Contribute to an active open discussion on all matters related to InstantAtlas solutions and applications.
Who should attend
The conferences are aimed at a wide range of data professionals, researchers and LIS practitioners. The event format is designed to be informal and discussion-focused so please bring your questions and ideas.
Further information including the current agendas for both conferences is available on our IAUC page at:
On this page you will see a full list of the organisations who will be presenting next year.
Example presenters include:
- London Borough of Newham
- London Borough of Harrow
- London Fire Brigade
- Greater London Authority
- Cumbria County Council
- Wolverhampton City Council
- National Cancer Intelligence Network
- South East Public Health Observatory
We hope that you would strongly consider attending one of these events – and perhaps bring a colleague or two. You can register interest your interest in attending through our email registration link on the IAUC web page.